Tokyo Mauri and the gun Factory....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Mauri and the gun Factory....

As you know a certain reatiler on there youtube channel visited various factorys like G&P, KA ect.

But as far as I can see, No one has ever been inside the TM factory, I can find no videos, pictures ect.

Does anyone have any infomation on it?

Or has anyone been inside?

There are golden tickets inside the gearboxes. You have to open em and find one to go on a tour of the factory.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: Tokyo Mauri and the gun Factory....

All I got was a warenty card

Comment

If I found the golden ticket I'd be just like augustus gloop of the ******* *****

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

All I got was a Spring in the Mush and a pair of broken Glasses for my trouble LOL

Comment

I think their factory is somewhere either in taiwan or japan... Tokyo industrial district maybe? Akihabara even?
            Originally posted by FPSEngland
            The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Theyre japanese. Defo not in taiwan lol

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                Theyre japanese. Defo not in taiwan lol
                I heard chinese whispers (No pun intended lol) that due to the big crackdown on RiF Exports in China and Japan, that they had moved production to taiwan to ease exportation costs. guess not then :p
                Originally posted by FPSEngland
                The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Doubt it, thats why maruis are quite low fps. China cracked down yes, but jgs seem to be finding their way back on the market.

Comment

Nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever comes out.

RUI.jpg

Comment

Funny thing actually about JG. they recently had an put out a announcment on a certain fourm saying they have never made a M4 varient and that someone was cloning there name.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion1 View Post
                        Funny thing actually about JG. they recently had an put out a announcment on a certain fourm saying they have never made a M4 varient and that someone was cloning there name.
                        Orly? Lol explains why they last so long. Next theyll say they didnt make a g36 too

Comment

I'd assume that this is for the simple reason that unless you are Japanese or at least speak Japanese to a very high standard TM have no interest in you. They're fairly infamous for this and have been studiously ignoring non-Japanese customers since I started playing in 95. At one point it was so bad that a Japanese guy on another forum (yes they do exist) used to do a fairly frequent service in contacting the factory on behalf of foreign customers who needed obscure spare parts for TM stuff.
                          Originally posted by tackle
                          For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
                            I'd assume that this is for the simple reason that unless you are Japanese or at least speak Japanese to a very high standard TM have no interest in you. They're fairly infamous for this and have been studiously ignoring non-Japanese customers since I started playing in 95. At one point it was so bad that a Japanese guy on another forum (yes they do exist) used to do a fairly frequent service in contacting the factory on behalf of foreign customers who needed obscure spare parts for TM stuff.
                            If it were the other way round I imagine that the company would be sued and racism charges thrown at the CEO's to satisfy the stupid public baying for blood.

interesting though, as i think japanese society is the same, when you go there they are polite to you but don't actually like you. (this is second hand knowledge as i've never been there).

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Some say that hes the only non japanese person to ever set foot inside the tokyo marui factory... and that his genitals were the inspiration for their new blowback system...

All we know, is that hes called The Stig!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Orion1 Find out more about Orion1
                              Working...
                              X