Metal BB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Metal BB's

I'd just look around for the heaviest and most affordable ammo to use with it. I know it shoots far too hot for skrimishing but you dont want to break it with metal BB's. I duno how easy it is to get spares for G&G pistols.

I wouldnt run the risk of pre-mature failures even if you are just plinking with it
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Re: Metal BB's

If it is a metal BB made for an airsoft gun why would it do any more damage or cause wear any faster than a plastic one? The gun would have no more trouble pushing a 0.43 Metal BB than it would a 0.43 plastic one. And why would a polished metal BB put any more stress on a hop rubber than a polished plastic one?

If the weight and friction coefficient of the two ammo types are within a given and acceptable parameter then they will both perform exactly the same (minor variance's not withstanding) Two BB's of equal size & mass traveling at the same velocity will impact with the same force regardless of what they are made of.

So if you can find a metal BB of comparable quality and weight to your normal ammo I suspect the gun will not give a monkey's!

This is my opinion and you are welcome to it. :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Caveira Find out more about Caveira
      Working...
      X