Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASG - Yay or Nay

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
    The selector switch? It's very easy, I can post a quick guide if anyone is interested.
    would be fun, im forever pulling to hard and spamming auto on the darn thing

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

As loki7491 says, their Gbb pistols are very good. I've got a CZ75 and its as good as any of my other all metal pistols. Hopefully this would carry through to their rifles.

Comment

iv got a metal body classic army sportline m4 box here,

thats got asg in the corner,

Comment

The jg models are better internally than the asg models . Gone are the hardened gear sets and mosfets that the lateodel jg s had in them and also the body's are thinner and more brittle plastic as well ,,, penny pinching methinx!!!!

Comment

It will be a JG or similar clone with a rebrand and price hike by ASG.

'FireKnife'
            68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
            Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by 0880yorkie View Post
              As loki7491 says, their Gbb pistols are very good. I've got a CZ75 and its as good as any of my other all metal pistols. Hopefully this would carry through to their rifles.
              so if ASG is just a rebranding distributer from denmark, who actually makes their pistols?
              i suspect that it is KWA
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

It is KWA for the most part with the odd Maruzen / KJ Works popping up with a ASG branding.

'FireKnife'
                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

My m93r is asg stamped but is Kwa on all the manuals . Ns2 as well so one of the better asg rebrands . The Augs are all jg internals , but the crappier early gearsets not the 2011 onwards hardened sets and minus the mosfets the later jgs had in them . Some of the asg rebrands are really bad guns we . The tri shot shotguns are good quality though . Sure they are double eagle ???

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BioShocked Find out more about BioShocked
                  Working...
                  X