Best bb's for 6.01 tightbore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best bb's for 6.01 tightbore?

Little topic for discussion today, what make BB's are best for...

A. A 6.01mm barrel?
    B. A GBB rifle?
    Last edited by Rampage; 16 May, 2012, 08:45.

Re: Best bb's for 6.01 tightbore?????

Cannot go wrong with Blaster or Blaster Devils, .25s... BB Bastards are even better when the whole supply thing is resolved and they are easier to get hold of.
    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Excel bbs

Comment

Re: Best bb's for 6.01 tightbore?

blaster 0.25s or blaster devils 0.30 i found work well in my we scar

Comment

Quoted from airsoft retreat. by The Crimson Falcon in 2009 so missing some newer brands

1. BIOVAL MAX BBB .27g. This ammo is the most consistent ammunition that I've ever used to date, head and shoulders above anything else. It's also biodegradable (and I think everyone should be using BIO ammo). However, it is much harder than other ammo, so be SURE to watch your MED's. They are better than SGM's.

2. Maruzen Super Grand Master .29g. These bb's are the most expensive ones on the market, and prior to the BIOVAL, were the absolute best benchmark ammo against which every other brand was measured.

3. TM Superior .3's. These are the best .3's to date, but have been discontinued. If you can find a bag, get it. They're great quality, and very reliable, nearly as good as the SGM's.

4. Digicon STRAIGHT .36 and .43 ammo. Also discontinued, but still available for now in limited quantities. To date the best heavy weight ammo available, although I have not yet tried the Madbull ammo (and probably won't, unless I get a free sample, since the BIOVAL MAX is great in every single one of my guns, and is now my ammo of choice.

If you're not going to use one of the above bb's, here's a list of the best second tier ammo.

1. G&G BIO .28g. These are biodegradable as well, and are the best of the .28g ammo. Note, the BIO ammo is BETTER than the non-bio in terms of accuracy.

2. Airsoft Elite .28g. These are probably the benchmark for .28g ammo. If they're not at least close to being as good as the AE, they're not worth buying. These are nice because they're white, and quite good.

3. Airsplat BIO .28's. I've had a lot of good success with these. They're not as consistent as either of the above, but they're still quite good.

4. TSD .28g. These are typically fairly similar to AE, but there's a bit more variation in terms of quality. These are the most affordable good quality .28g bb's.

5. G&G .28g (non BIO). The quality on these is solid, but not as good as the other offerings I've mentioned already.

6. EXCEL and PHX .28's. These are about on par, in my opinion, and are the last brands that I consider good enough to be worth buying.

Matrix, Echo 1, and Tsunami bb's are all sub-par, and probably not worth buying for use in a good sniper rifle. They'll do the trick for a standard AEG to increase accuracy, but aside from the weight, their quality is too low to count as high quality ammo.

I've also used Golden Ball .3's, which are actually pretty good quality, but they're black, and very difficult to spot your shots or zero your hopup or scope with them, so I don't use them much.

KSC .3's are also decent quality for .3's, but frankly, they're not as good as most of the second tier ammo that I mentioned. The weight and size consistency is pretty poor, and the primary accuracy improvements over other ammo is due to the weight, not to the quality of the round.

Other than the above, stay away from other brands of .3's. They're just not very good, and hard to find anyways.
          Last edited by Crude Skinny B; 16 May, 2012, 09:31.

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Ill add Guarder .36-.43 bbs up there. Beat Madbull and Blaster heavyweights every day

Comment

A: Blaster Devils, Goldenballs.
              B: 0.28g Blaster Devils & 0.3g Goldenballs.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matt318 Airsoft warrior Find out more about Matt318
              Working...
              X