Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What was your first ever airsoft weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was your first ever airsoft weapon?

I had one of the kit Stens, back in the early 80's. It fired a pellet that looked like a tiny badminton shuttlecock and was totally crap as a pellet gun, but was a pretty good replica.

Of the modern airsoft guns, a SPAS12 with only 1 barrel, but able to fire 3 BBs. Don't have a clue what the make was. Plus a couple of springer Glocks and a NBB .45

First AEG was an FN2000, I've still got it and think they're a seriously under-rated gun (both airsoft and RS).
    sigpic

Comment

Agreed RRbn, I had JLS Fn2000 for a short while, and after I replaced the pisto and degunked the internals it ran so nicely. I think their under-rating comes from the JLS scars being so god damn craptastic.

Comment

P90
        Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

my first gun was a TM P228 springer for about £28 from the local model store some 12 years ago ish.

My first AEG was a CA Ma5A4 RIS i got second hand off a forum about 6 years ago before the Chinasoft revolution and the VCRA debarcle

Comment

My first was the everybodies favourite. the colt 25 springer. oh yeh.
            TM VSR-Gspec
            Custom M733 (G&P, Systema, CA,)

Comment

I bought an TM ak47 (s) maybe 15 years ago!? still works (occasionally) :D

Comment

First springer was ages ago and was a crappy little colt.45...it was actaully tiny. And I still have the mag for it...just not the gun.

But proper airsoft wise, it was a Hi-capa 5.1

Comment

Mine was a custom m4 sniper built by a friend of mine- Twas a true work of craftmanship. Untill the fuse broke and set fire to the insides

Comment

TM M4 RIS

Didn't like the RIS & Peq Box so changed to M4 with aftermarket parts.

Broke before I ever skirmished it (years)

Comment

Hahah I had one of those P99 back in the day, think it was my first non cheap spanish gun.
                      I also had one of those single barrel spas 12, the very same one I shot my brother point blank with cos "I thought it was empty".
                      "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from putting lego up its bum."

Comment

I has an fn2000, broke after ten rounds, replaced the piston, then the tapped plate went, i fixed it and sold it as i has spent more time working on it that firing it, mabe just a bad one but its put me of jls for life <absolute shite>
                        back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

yeah and he had just stretched the spring on it ! very painful !! i should really get revenge on your for that !

Mine was a TM Glock 17L Spring awesome gun for £40 about 6 years ago :P

Comment

My JG G36c, totally standard even now apart from the spring and a scope. Even with 3 other AEG's this was my primary until I got my TM M14 Socom and have never needed anything else ever since!

My feed back
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Originally posted by Wargasm View Post
                              Hahah I had one of those P99 back in the day, think it was my first non cheap spanish gun.
                              I also had one of those single barrel spas 12, the very same one I shot my brother point blank with cos "I thought it was empty".
                              yeah and he had just stretched the spring on it ! very painful !! i should really get revenge on your for that !

Mine was a TM Glock 17L Spring awesome gun for £40 about 6 years ago :P

1st AEG TM MP5A4

Comment

my first ever airsoft gun was a colt 25! ooo yeah! then my first proper airsoft rifle was a tm m4a1 ris! back when that was state of the art! :S

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SGTSNIPER Find out more about SGTSNIPER
                                Working...
                                X