m203 trip mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m203 trip mine

Is there anything on the market to turn a moscart shell to a trip mine/claymore

Re: m203 trip mine

Yes mate thier is I'll PM you.

Comment

AI did a review on one recently! they look fantastic! only problem is i would deffo lose them especially in the woods! They would be great for field entrances you are defending etc!

basically a spike you push into the ground.. a 203 shell drops inside and when the wire is tripped it sets off the 203 into an upside down cone which spreads the bb's in a claimed 25 meter radius.. but i guess this depends on the type of 203 shell!

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

That's the one I PM'ed you about mate ^^^

Comment

.... interesting...

but if it's pointing up, isn't that rather dangerous? even with a mask or goggles, there's a good chance some of the spray will go up inside your face protection and into your pork pies.. not to mention your twig and giggleberries hanging right in the line of fire..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
            .... interesting...

but if it's pointing up, isn't that rather dangerous? even with a mask or goggles, there's a good chance some of the spray will go up inside your face protection and into your pork pies.. not to mention your twig and giggleberries hanging right in the line of fire..
            Nope because the top of the trip mine causes all the bbs to spray out radially from the device and I've seen one in use and can vouch for the fact that nearly everyone within 30ft of the device will get hit and know it :D
            There's no place like sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

acheekymonkeyuk Find out more about acheekymonkeyuk
            Working...
            X