Mag pouches for Mk23?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag pouches for Mk23?

Wondering whether I need to look for something special or whether other .45 mag pouches will fit them? Looking for M.O.L.L.E. pouches in Coyote Brown/Tan if it helps.

Cheers.
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
    Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Re: Mag pouches for Mk23?

i use the pouches made by viper. they have a large velcro flap like the kind you find on the admin/mag panels. they fit fine and cost a few quids
    sigpic

Comment

Just checked my KSC Mk23's mag in both a Warrior Assault Systems 9mm mag and a pantac one, it fits in both but is fairly tight. CHanges are it won't fit in .45 mag pouches as they are designed for single stack mags, but it should fit in most 9mm or hi-cappa compatible mag pouches. Hope this helps.

Comment

king arms do some that will fit anything, including Desert Eagle and FN-57 mags. they are made for a belt but you CAN fit them to molle as its just loops that you can thread through.

Comment

G1098 double pistol mag pouch, what i used when i had a mk23, didn't have any problems
          For Sale!
          TM M870 with a load of stuff
          A&K massada sniper spec
          Chronograph
          leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fenrisianspirit I'm a huge geek. I love tinkering with computers, playing vidya games and listening to music.Why not zoidberg? Find out more about Fenrisianspirit
          Working...
          X