Question on TM gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on TM gun

I know TM are excellent guns, I have seen a TM G26 Semi-Auto springer for £10, what are they like, just asking I know it's only £10 but has anyone here held one, might get it for well... fun.
    "I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Question on TM gun

Originally posted by MPhantom View Post
    I know TM are excellent guns, I have seen a TM G26 Semi-Auto springer for £10, what are they like, just asking I know it's only £10 but has anyone here held one, might get it for well... fun.
    I got the PPK one. Got one for my son too and he's always shooting me around the house with it. Ultra cheap and light, with plastic barrels, but still fun. Shoot about 90 fps :p For the price they're fun, but you need .12s for the miniature hop to work properly.

Comment

Ahh thanks for the info
      "I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

IMO waste of a 10er, buy beer or a dvd.

Comment

Totally not a waste, shooting your broskis with a 90fps pistol is the ultimate in jimmy rustling. That my friend, is priceless.

Comment

Well it's Tokyo Marui so I wouldn't expect it to not be worth the money. Then again, it's only £10 and I agree with StargateP90; get a beer! :D
            Originally posted by psirus101
            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
              Well it's Tokyo Marui so I wouldn't expect it to not be worth the money.
              Why not? I have yet to buy a TM gun I haven't thought was worth it. As said, it's a fun gun to mess around with and add to a collection. A beer will just add to your stomach

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MPhantom Find out more about MPhantom
              Working...
              X