A little question about batteries in an Aimpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little question about batteries in an Aimpoint

Right, I have a cheapsoft aimpoint red dot on My MP5, and a cheapsoft ACOG red dot on my M16. The dot in the ACOG is brilliant and very very bright, I love it! Unfortunately, the Aimpoint red dot, even on highest setting, is nowhere near as bright, and when playing on sunny days through a mesh mask it can be hard to see it!

I mean it suffices, and its not impossible to see, but Id like it to be as bright as my ACOG ideally.

So the question is, (I THINK both scopes take the same batteries havnt checked) but even if they dont, can you get aimpoint batteries that are sort of.. a higher voltage so that the light is brighter?

Again, THINK they are the CR2032 ones or something, I havnt opened it up to see, because its fiddly on mine, Im sure someone knows what batteries go in an aimpoint though :D

cheers
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: A little question about batteries in an Aimpoint

lr44s

Comment

Re: A little question about batteries in an Aimpoint

haha thanks, CR2032 was a stab in the dark lol
      just remembered 'random watch battery' name

thanks for that, so do they do those in a higher voltage or anything like that?
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
      Working...
      X