How many guns is too many guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many guns is too many guns?

This one came up as a brainchild of the 'how long have you been airsofting?' and from looking around my room with all my guns out.. which has made me feel somewhat guilty..

So how many guns do you have?
    Would be interesting to see the average amount that most of us are keeping!

Im counting 14:

M14 DMR, SR-25, M249, RPK, AK-47S, AK-105, MP5, M4/M203, SCAR-L, G36K, SPAS-12, M500, Desert Eagle, RPG (if that doesn't count.. got a pair of glocks coming )

I don't mean this as an elitist type thing btw, just interested to see how many we all have! I realise that I need to give much more to charity to balance out my armoury!
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: How many guns is too many guns?

3 AEG's (G&G M14 & JG G36C & CA MP5), 2 Spring Rifles (Warrior L96 & Bar-10), 2 AEP (CYMA Desert Eagle & CYMA Glock).

I always fancied the number 26 though, i think i will stop at 26

Comment

Originally posted by FortunateSon View Post
      I always fancied the number 26 though, i think i will stop at 26
      You think you will

But you wont :P

Trust me, theres always ANOTHER gun you want. I never have more than 6, but thats a personal limit to stop myself spending too much!
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Too many guns?

Can't understand what you mean by that one.

Comment

hmm thats a hard question to answe as theres always something else i want, even if it doesn't fit my loadout lol
          in my current armoury i have 7:
          ca m15a4 rifle
          dboys m4 a1 (full element internals before anyone damns it )
          dboys spr mod 0 ? (full length ris and crane stock)
          a&k sr25 dmr
          tm g3sd
          kjw sig p226
          kjw mk23 socom

also due to my love of l85's i'll be adding one of them eventually, hopefully an l96 too if i can hide the things from the damn mother

it may seem a lot (i know there are probably many people who have far larger collections)
          but i'm the sort of person who tends to get bored of certain guns after a while and sell/swap them for something new, hence why after turning 18 in may i've owned about 16 different aeg's and 4 pistols
          Last edited by army will; 4 December, 2009, 01:21. Reason: spelling
          Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

lol TKOS

I have 9 guns at the mo but now I have job so expect that to rise soon!

you say you like 26! I like 666

you should of made the title "who's the biggest gun whore" bracause some one will come along and blow our rather average collections away with there 50+ arsenal :P
            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

I'm one of those people that can't own many, I hate the choice..

Comment

Originally posted by ejtrent View Post
                I'm one of those people that can't own many, I hate the choice..
                i know what you mean, of coarse there are loads of guns that i would love to get and i probably will get a few more just because i like them, but i dont like the choice. i cant help feeling that i will have a favorite and the others wont get used. so there isnt alot of point. also, i only get to get twice a month if i have the money (gzw every two weeks ¬¬) so there isnt alot of point in owning loadsa guns :p

Comment

I have one, its very unique and highly upgraded.
                  I can only use one at a time.

Its nice to have more, but I end up selling them as its not my one rifle.

Comment

I have 4 at the moment, used to be 2 rifles, but just recently I treated myself to a pistol for Christmas and then a spare AEG for friends to use.

Comment

Bucking the trend here somewhat...

One AEG, one pistol. Personally I'd rather throw all I got into one ultimate weapon, than have half a dozen half decent ones. Besides, if I had more than one I'd only use the best one, while other collected dust. May well add a shottie and a sniper too the collection soon. I need something else to upgrade the hell out of!

Comment

Lol I was going to say 15 as a random number and continued reading and found out you have 14! So 15 is too much

If it's something you enjoy and you want to collect them even if you don't use them all then why not.

I only have 3 airsoft and a couple of paintball markers. Although I'm after a P90, x2 new pistols and a new carbine so I will soon be doubling my collection
                        Weapons of Choice:
                        G&G SOC-16
                        Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
                        JG - AK47 tactical
                        VFC Scar - L
                        Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Comment

More than I actually need, but not as many as I want

Comment

hmmmm this is a tough one... personaly id buy one of every gun in existance but finances & space kind of limit me at the moment.

current armoury is
                            agm m4-a1 (magpul'd gbbr)
                            agm mp44
                            tm thompson
                            cyma ak105(in pecies as i upgrade it)
                            marushin m1 carbine
                            kj 1911
                            we-luger
                            tm-m14(for sale as i dont use it any more, too big for urban cqb )
                            all aside from the aforementioned m14 get used plenty. just depends what sort of mood im feeling in on the game day.

but im looking to invest in an
                            m60-when released
                            gbb masada -when released
                            glock18
                            lee enfeild (if the chinese rumors are true)

and chances are that even more bits n bobs will catch my eye....

i hate this sport some times it hurts my bank balance...

Comment

Steve's comment summed up my philosophy, haha
                              Think I'm gonna go for a G3 and an SA80 and that will be all
                              Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
                              Working...
                              X