Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new group ?

hi all

a mate has asked me to find out starting a new group / site ( possibly )

he would like to know how to go about it and how does he becomes UKARA verified for buying and hiring airsoft etc ?

any help i can pass onto him highly appreciated

thanks in advance
    Phil

Paypal Registerd

Re: new group ?

I'm pretty sure you just need the appropriate innsurence and a bit of land it's kosher to use, then I suppose you just email UKARA.

As far as I know, you don't actually need to have anything to do with UKARA to run a site, unless you need access to the database to SELL RIFs to people or people at your site want to become UKARA registered.

Your best bet though, is to head to the UKARA website and email them, or better yet, speak to people that already own/run airsoft sites (not local though, that usually kicks up a b*tchfight about being in competision with each other).

Comment

Aswell make sure he tells the police about what he is planning to avoid a unwanted visit

Comment

Originally posted by commandoboy View Post
        Aswell make sure he tells the police about what he is planning to avoid a unwanted visit
        Oh my, those guys have made a real effort on their ARU kit... :D

Any idea on location or type?

I'm dying for a CQB site in Kent!

Comment

We've just started are own site in the west midlands are first match is on the 21st. We are running it along side a paintball site so we are covered b there insurances which makes things alot easyer

http://anstyairsoft.webs.com/

Any Questions gives us a PM,and I'll try and help lol Oh and I run my own Airsoft team to lol

Sam

Comment

Your Stargate is kinda cool, but to be honest I would avoid a Site that plays in the same area as Paintballers, to messy. However if you have local Paintball site, it maybe worth checking to see if they have some unused land that you could start a Airsoft site on.

Comment

Aye wasn't my first choice but It gives us a place to start :P we'll look at running a Stargate theme day soon.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

phil Find out more about phil
              Working...
              X