Info wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info wanted.

I'm looking at replacing my M4 Gearbox and was looking at the ultimate gearboxes, has any one had any dealings with these gearboxes at all and what are they like.
    All info greatfully appreciated

The Impossible i can do, Miracles take slightly longer .
    But all problems are solved with a brew and a fag.

Re: Info wanted.

What's wrong with the current gearbox? and what are you trying to achieve with the new one?

Comment

i had to replace original g/box with a 2nd hand 1 cos it cracked on me and now i'm just having probs after probs with this box it fires at 180 fps
      so rather than just shell out a shed load of money on up grades just looking at getting a new drop in box

Comment

Aren't ultimate boxes around £100? You may be better off finding out the cause of the problem and having it fixed, even if you pass it onto a tech it should only cost you about £30 quid to have the problem rectified rather than a chunk on the ultimate gearbox (which may even come hot, then you'll need to downgrade it or pay to have it downgraded)

Comment

i can understand ur logic on that, and thanks for the info. but was looking at only getting a m100 type g/box anyway so in all fairness it should'nt come in hot ( i hope), and i am just fed up with trying different things out to see what is best and the current gearbox that is in it,
          It is a cheap chinese box so dont wont to throw money at it, just incase it goes fubar on me
          Thanks again tho

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

big smudge Find out more about big smudge
          Working...
          X