best radio to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best radio to use

what is the best sort of radio to buy that i will be able to program to pick up other peoples frequinces i.e other players im playing wth.

i have a throat mic already my mate gave me i just need a radio now hahaha

please help
    [SIGPIC]

Re: best radio to use

Best radio? Used a Motorola Radius GP300 at the weekend, best radio I've ever used - although they may need a licence.

Comment

Currently running a set of midland G7s that ive modded. Get a good range on those although theres a quirk with the headsets, but for what they cost and the range i get from them, i can live with that.

Comment

I'm using a Motorola XTNiD, which is basically the best you can get which doesn't require a licence (though quite a few people just don't get a licence and risk it), it's easy to use and pretty effective.

Comment

What connector does the throat mic have? That would dictate which radio to use.

Comment

it has a single 3.5m jack however i can get a two pin to single jack adapter so not to much of a issue. im desperate for comms for the next came as could of really helped me out this time lol
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

been looking at some of the binatone radios but the more higher market ones. terrain 750 or the binatone PMR446
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Decho View Post
                I'm using a Motorola XTNiD, which is basically the best you can get which doesn't require a licence (though quite a few people just don't get a licence and risk it), it's easy to use and pretty effective.
                same here, but im still trying to learn how to use it properly
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eudean Find out more about eudean
                Working...
                X