Airsoft London CQB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft London CQB

Looking for a CQB site in or very near London that's likely to be open on Jan 2nd - any ideas guys?
    WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Re: Airsoft London CQB

FCS Lewisham is my London site.

Not too sure if they'll be open on that day so early in the new year though, your best bet would be to call/email them.

Comment

FCS is the only site I go to lol.....I live in local but I am not sure,I will ask them if they open on 2rd of january. Why do you want to start shooting people when it is only second day of new year?
      I will shoot you all.

Comment

i would defo suggest FCS! i used to go to FCS electrowerkz in london! it was awesome. great layout and nice bunch of guys. gets pretty serious though at times

i stopped playing for a while so am yet to go to lewisham yet. sorry to semi hijack but is it as good as electrowerkz? will electrowerkz ever reopen? im gonna get back into after new year.

intervention good to see a fellow beckenham man going
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Yeah, second day of the new year, that's still within the xmas p1ssup period!!
          And yes, it's bloody brilliant, very fast with a serious variety on games. There's a thread on it on here somewhere as it goes.... Oh, and pistols own that place, forget AEG's!

Ahhhh Beckenham, in the middle of 2 big towns, yet still a bit of a distance from both... typical!

Comment

intervention...do you usually go to fcs,I normally go there every two weeks on sat. Well I may c u before lol....!!
            I will shoot you all.

Comment

Ahhh dude, i've only been there on Sundays as I usually have a another skirmish on Saturdays. No rest for the wicked! Heh.

Comment

Lol I normally work on saturday but sometimes I take a day off and go skirmish lol....trying to be healthy and meet new friends hahah!!I never went to skirmish on sunday as I usually go out on that day hahah!!
                I will shoot you all.

Comment

Fair enough! hah

I could well be going on Sat now as it goes, my main skirmish site is closing for Xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
                    Ahhhh Beckenham, in the middle of 2 big towns, yet still a bit of a distance from both... typical!
                    dunno if i'd want to live closer to croydon or bromley

what size is lewisham compared to electrowerkz? bit smaller?

any idea if they will ever re-open electrowerkz mate?

what's your main site then?
                    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

You've got a PM to avoid futher hi-jacking of this poor guy's thread haha

Comment

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
                        You've got a PM to avoid futher hi-jacking of this poor guy's thread haha
                        Who?
                        I will shoot you all.

Comment

Caffin999 to anserwer his questions.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cyberi4n Find out more about cyberi4n
                          Working...
                          X