Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwa mp9 loading muzzle problem

Hi,

I have been reading about the potential problems created to the loading muzzle and feeder/spring.
    I currently have a KWA MP9 and have found one of the springs missing on the loading muzzle. Therefore only single rounds can be shot until the muzzle stops feeding at full auto. I have done some research and have noticed that most KWA MP9's suffer with a few tell problems.

1. The charging handle should be locked in the open position before pushing in the mag as it breaks off the loading muzzle lip. (I have started using this technique)
    2. The bolt catch scratches the bolt housing. (A simple file down job)
    3. The spring deform and buckle or ping off the loading muzzle due to recoil effects.

I have searched for a replacement Loading Muzzle and only come up with ones for the KSC MP9 and not for the KWA MP9.
    Having different internals not sure if the Loading Muzzles are similar or the same.

I found the DIRTY ARMY REINFORCED LOADING MUZZLE appx $17-18 KSC APPLICABLE. Will it work on a KWA MP9?????

I found the STUN LOADING MUZZLE appx $21-22 KSC APPLICABLE. Will it work on a KWA MP9?????

If anyone can help it would be most appreciated and if they have any further advice or recommendations on which one to choose or one actually for a KWA MP9.

Thanks
    One shot one Kill

Re: Kwa mp9 loading muzzle problem

The DAA piston (the white one from the place that got banned from eBay) is a direct replacement for the MP9 piston. Been there done it mate. Ignore the description as its defo for KWA MP9, and I have two of em. They include two return springs too so a good bonus.
    Cannot comment on the other piston however as had no experience of it.
    I've also had the feed problem. My return springs had nothing to do with it, it was the actual piston that cracked where the top of the mag seal meets the bottom of the piston. Maybe too much heating of the mag caused this problem as I like to heat my mags up (not nessecary as the NS2 is very gas efficient)

Comment

Re: Kwa mp9 loading muzzle problem

Thanks mate.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MDTACTICAL Find out more about MDTACTICAL
      Working...
      X