What upgrade ideas for cyma m14 socom DMR project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What upgrade ideas for cyma m14 socom DMR project

Right then looking at getting a cyma m14 socom.

Getting back into the sport again and after a few rentals worked out my playing style DMR based.

What internal upgrades would YOU go for?

The main aim is range with decent groupings, fps 350-360max not to bothered about ROF as i'd be on semi most of the time.

Reading up about tighbores and can't make my mind up on either 6.01 or 6.03? Will prob be using high quality 0.28g bb's will this be ok @ 350fps or should I be looking at 0.25g?

Head that this aeg doesn't have a thread thus unable to fit a silencer? (for looks)

And finally what scope would work best for this gun out on the field?

Thanks in advance!!

Re: What upgrade ideas for cyma m14 socom DMR project

Looking at online retailers including zero one it seems that everywhere is sold out? Have they stopped making this model? I know you could prob buy this abroad but want to get it from the uk.

Comment

To be honest bud, if you can afford it, go for a Tokyo Marui. You wont even need to upgrade that to use it as a DMR, the range is insane.

Comment

Tm hop up and a 6.01 barrel. Why only 350 fps? If its a single shot dmr most sites allow 400-450. Tm m14 is the best but a cyma with a tm hop and a tightbore should match it at least. Any cheap scope would do as your not shooting massive ranges. I hope you can still buy a cyma m14 as that was my next purchase.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

m4nut Find out more about m4nut
        Working...
        X