Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steyr Aug railed version

Hey folks,
    im trying to buy a TM steyr aug civilian railed version but absolutly nowhere has it in stock and seemingly cant get one for a long time. This leads me to the question of who makes the best quality aug out the box? Truth be told, im a massive Tokyo Marui fanboy so ideally i want one of theirs but obtaining one is proving very difficult. Im not interested in who has the most power out the box but more of build quality and reliability. I can tweek it later for more fps etc. My instincts tell me to wait for a TM but im an impatient *******. Is it worth picking up, say, a JG or shall i just hold on until a TM surfaces? Anyone any suggestions or recomendations?

Re: Steyr Aug railed version

Ive got a JG A3 and although i love it, if build quality is what your after I'd wait for a TM. Don't get me wrong, my JG is sturdy and reliable but has taken a fair few upgrades and downgrades to be where i want it. What about CA?
    sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crimeblitz Zombie Death Squad - Team Founder Find out more about crimeblitz
    Working...
    X