Collapse

Drum Magazines available for (ca) HK53?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum Magazines available for (ca) HK53?

Hi all, I have a HK 53 by CA which uses the HK 33/53 series of mags (not the G3 series). Does anyone know if it is possible to find a drum mag compatible with this series? Thanks.

Re: Drum Magazines available for (ca) HK53?

Doesnt exist I am afraid. Only CA makes mags for it ( apart from ksc perhaps? but those are specific for their dodgy built rifles )

57round lows, 110round mids and the hicaps. Its nearly impossible to find the 110 round mids, I bought the last in the country, but the 57 rounders and hicaps are still about.

You could modify an m4 drum mag if you had a spare 53 mag..

Comment

Thank you for your reply clot, I am talking about the RIS HK53 Rof monster you and Midas made a while back. I do indeed have a spare midcap, as I am running Mid caps and Hi caps atm. Is it an easy mod to attempt?

Comment

CA makes 300 and 450 round hicaps, so I don't personally think that a drum mag would really be worth producing. Not to mention that there aren't nearly as many of us HK53/33 owners as there are M4 owners!

By the way we can get the 130 round HK33/53 midcaps here in the US, so if you can't get them there let me know and I can hook you up.

Comment

I reckon you could bodge/make one using a G36 drum mag.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BB_Hose Find out more about BB_Hose
          Working...
          X