Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G Magazine Compatabililty enquiry Combat Machine

Yo guys,
    Its likely im going to be getting a G&G CM16 Combat Machine M4 style. I've looked up various reviews, dissassemblies and such to make sure there is nothing I'm missing out on. One this that does come up a LOT, is that the G&G magazine that comes supplied with the gun is a bit crap. This may or may no be the case, but what will the Combat Machine take in terms of magazine brands? What is compatible with the CM16 Combt Machine M4? Will PMAGs work or not?
    Thanks
    Josh

Re: G&G Magazine Compatabililty enquiry Combat Machine

Have used Classic Army, SRC, DBoys, JG, G&P. Most mags are a bit loose in them. Found pmags and G&P mags fitted and fed the best.
    "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Bedford View Post
      Yo guys,

As said, G&G take most TM Armalite (M16/M4) copy mags - G&P, King Arms, JG, Dboys, etc. to name a few.

Comment

Most mags fit really, P mags are very good in them, Damned good gun too.
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Yes the 450 that comes with it wobbles about but it never misfeeds. Yet to find a mag that doesnt feed in g&gs.

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Almost all mags are compatible with the CM16 range,
            With the exception of a few makes out there.

And yes, you will get a bit of a 'wobble' but a bit of tape around the mag will sort that out.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll keep that in mind, and RedHawk...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Josh Bedford Find out more about Josh Bedford
              Working...
              X