ebay !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay !!!

OK now i am, like many of us, struggling with the credit crunch (affording things we wont). Now i am after a new vest (plate carrier) to be precise, i have looked about on a few websites ect, i have have seen warrior one's which take my fancy but they charge £100+ for them, but on ebay i could get one for £40+ish but not warrior they look the exact same,, soo too my question

Has anybody brought them and whats the diffrence ?? HELP

Many thanks PIP
    A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him. ___SIR WINTSTON CHURCHILL

Re: ebay !!!

you pay for what you get with tactical gear, the cheeper stuff might sound good at the time but most of the time the stiching etc fail hard and you end up with how ever much you spent out of pocket.

just look around, some places you can get some fairly swish vests for cheep prices for instance a few days ago on a bigger forum belonging to the terminator, a Eagle Plate Carrier went for £110 which is a insanely good price

my advice is buy real as it will last allot longer and take a hell of allot more abuse and be cheeper in the long run.

Comment

Re: ebay !!!

If you dont mind doing a bit of sewing, then cheap gear could be the way to go, especially if you want to add bits to a vest or readjust the design.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pip73 31 y/o who enjoys mil-sim Find out more about pip73
      Working...
      X