Battery voltage to FPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery voltage to FPS

hi all, this is something that has been bugging me since the last game i play.

my mate has a P90 battleship and he use both 8.4v and 9.6v batteries for it and i was just wondering if the fps would change between the 2 types. does anyone know if it does or not?
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Re: battery voltage to FPS

no, just the ROF
    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Re: Battery voltage to FPS

cool thanks
      Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Phew.

Comment

The bigger battery pulls the piston back faster, but its the same spring pushing it back forward - so same fps (incase you was wondering!)

Comment

The only way it could affect it is if the ROF was so fast that the sector gear catches the piston, stopping it going all the way forward. In that case, the fps would go down.
            That would be excessive ROF, though, and would cause other problems.

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
              The only way it could affect it is if the ROF was so fast that the sector gear catches the piston, stopping it going all the way forward. In that case, the fps would go down.
              That would be excessive ROF, though, and would cause other problems.
              If that happened the piston would jam against the back of the gearbox before the sector gear reached it's release point, binding the whole gearbox up and resulting in some stripped teeth. Even in that case the piston would be released from the most rearward position possible and traveling through an entire "stroke" meaning the FPS would be exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                If that happened the piston would jam against the back of the gearbox before the sector gear reached it's release point, binding the whole gearbox up and resulting in some stripped teeth. Even in that case the piston would be released from the most rearward position possible and traveling through an entire "stroke" meaning the FPS would be exactly the same.
                I did say "and would cause other problems". It happened to my M16, hence the reason I'll be short-stroking it.

Comment

lmao, slapping 240v through an aeg is going to cause fps issues as the front of the gearbox separates from the rest of the box... not quite the point.

FPS is NOT controlled by the battery, simple concept

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                  Working...
                  X