Best couriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best couriers

i am about to go through with an exchange and am wondering what is the best courier to use and if so why

thanks

Archuth
    Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Re: Best couriers

Well at the moment mate no one is reliable because of christmas but its best to stick with well know companies e.g. parcelforce, city link ect.

Comment

If you want reliable and ship within UK then use royal mail special delivery which they guarantee to arrive next day before 9AM or 1PM. For other next day delivery company,you will have to sit at home all day and wait for them.

However royal mail special delivery is for early morning. Plus if you miss your delivery then you can always collection it from local depot or post office. For other company you will need to collect from their depot which maybe 20 miles away from you

I run an on line business so I have experienced and known which one is the best.

I hope this help
      I will shoot you all.

Comment

Parcelforce for the win and I don't believe they scan the parcel to see what's in it. Plus there online tracking service is easy and good

Originally posted by Metalbody
        pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
          Parcelforce for the win and I don't believe they scan the parcel to see what's in it. Plus there online tracking service is easy and good
          Seconded, got about 30 Mk. 5 grenades sent though them on wed, found us on the day they said they would, even though dhl couldnt.
          Last edited by cornishpotshot; 13 December, 2009, 20:24. Reason: i spell like a mong

Comment

royal mail special delivery within UK and parcel force for EU shipping methods. ALTHOUGH price on these companies are quite expensive but it is safe and reliable. Ups is also good but they dont have local depot
            I will shoot you all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Archuth Find out more about Archuth
            Working...
            X