Collapse

torches and lasers and 9.6 batteries :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torches and lasers and 9.6 batteries :)

TORCHES AND LASERS

right, got my JG Mp5, got a foregrip on the bottom RIS, but Id like a torch and a laser on it too

what do people think? torch on one side laser on the other? or what?
    and where do you connect them (never used before on an airsoft gun), do they have their own batteries? and ive heard about having a 'pressure pad and stuff to turn them on..

basically i know nothing, so any help would be appreciated!
    also, any suggestions on what models of laser/torch to buy? they will MAINLY be for looks

9.6 BATTERIES

also, Id like to get a 9.6 in the stock, but MP5s can be b******s to get large batts in the full stock. I can get an 8.4v 3700mAh one in there.. but of course the 9.6 3700mAh has an extra cell and is too big

is there like.. a 9.6 2800mAh or something? one thats around about the same shape and dimensions as the 8.4 i described? I dont want minis with like 1500 because that wouldnt last long enough and would probably be a bit small and would wobble around in the stock

Thanks
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: torches and lasers and 9.6 batteries

is the mp5 stock any different from a g3 one?

if not, we managed to cram (just) a 4600mah large 9.6 in my bros

Comment

I have got a large 9.6v 2000mah battery i bought from a site i went skirmishing at fits into a solid stock similar size to a normal 8.4v battery

Comment

ahh thanks musicman
        Ill see if I can get one around that size

and Destroyer, well.. MP5 stocks are similar, but I believe the G3 one has two pins connecting to the body? MP5 has one..

either way the insides are different the MP5 is tighter inside for whatever reason. I tried fitting my CA33E stock which can fit the 3700mAh 9.6.. but unfortunately it didnt fit tightly enough on the MP5

cheers both for the suggestions though
        Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

i have just bought a 3300mah 9.6 large for my aug....... i know, augs only take a mini, but its taped on the side for now.......

but anyway, its considerably smaller than the 4600mah

Comment

yeah ive looked at 3300mAh ones.. they are the same size as the 3700mAh ones im pretty sure, they just use better batteries or something

but i think for 9.6 theyre both configured like:

= = = =
            = = = =

as opposed to the 8.4 one which is like

= = = |
            = = = | (except theres only one at the end sort of in the middle)

thats the size i need..

Comment

Mod the stock

That's a 9.6v large 3300 mah I'm running there.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
              Working...
              X