Upgrades = Higher fps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrades = Higher fps?

i have just got an ics m16a3 and i was wondering if puting in a metal piston, spring guide, systema cylinder head ect. will make a noticible difference?

weather it being increased fps or rof do you think it would be worth it ?

cheers!
    ILFOR
    International . London . Forces

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10745

Re: Upgrades = Higher fps?

Spring is the thing that will make the most noticeable improvement to FPS
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I'm just on the limit for my site so the fps is not neccesarily the biggest improvement i need to get out of the upgrades.

But what would i get out of putting in these upgrades ?
      ILFOR
      International . London . Forces

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10745

Comment

Please read the stickyed guide in the tech section, will explain.

Comment

Yeah, as mentioned spring will make the most noticeable difference to fps, but if you're trying to keep it site friendly and only want to nudge up the fps a bit then you'd be better to take the other options and not risk having a hot AEG (always a pain to muck around with on the day), also bear in mind that putting in a substantially more powerful spring may well wear out existing stock internals quite fast and you'll end up having to replace the other internals anyway...
          arghhgghhh!!!- John Rambo

Comment

You have it the wrong way round here, really you should have an aim, then choose upgrades to match that.

At the moment you seem to be keen on putting specific upgrades in, but you don't know what for?!

So really, what do you want from this gun. If you are on the fps limit, it must come down to accuracy or rate of fire.

For ROF, you'll need a faster motor, metal brushings and poss stronger gears.. For accuracy better hop up and tightbore barrel.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

olehowe Find out more about olehowe
            Working...
            X