New pistol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pistol!

Well, I finally made up my mind and found a couple of decent looking pistols I liked!

Settled on the Socom Gear NOVAK neXt (1911).

Tried one out today and loved it, purchased the first one to try and with a view to purchasing another if I get on well with it at this Saturday's skirmish.

Will post up some pics soon, and a short review after Saturday's skirmish.

Cheers,
    Weapons of Choice:
    G&G SOC-16
    Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
    JG - AK47 tactical
    VFC Scar - L
    Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Re: New pistol!

GIT!!!!! I want one of those, they look seriously nice. :D
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Hehe Photos attached
      Weapons of Choice:
      G&G SOC-16
      JG - AK47 tactical
      VFC Scar - L

Comment

Very very nice.
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
          Very very nice.
          Cheers mate, it's full metal, and actually very similar in weight, feel and accuracy to the normal WE 1911, it just feels a little nicer in the hand, as the grip safety etc all works properly and the grips feel nicer. It has a little less tendancy to spit the BB to the left though when recoiling every 4-5 shots unlike the normal WE. Hip firing, it goes pretty much exactly where I point it, and I can hit a target with the sights out of the box very easily, it was actually firing much, much straighter than my PSG before I played with it!

It's rated for green gas out of the box, and we chrono'd it at 310+

The silver finish actually looks like its polished metal rather than painted, in fact I think it is polished looking back at it.

I'm very happy with it so far, we will see how it performs on Saturday. If it's as good as I hope, I'll be getting another for some fun twin pistol action!
          Weapons of Choice:
          G&G SOC-16
          JG - AK47 tactical
          VFC Scar - L

Comment

Nice, need to get a review up on it mate, but so far sounding really nice.
            Right what can I live without? For sale one used set of tonsils 90 quid ONO
            Four small toes 70 quid ONO.
            That should cover the costs. :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steveoz Find out more about steveoz
            Working...
            X