Wiring/curcuitboard help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring/curcuitboard help.

Anyone on here very good at curcuit boards. More specifically remote switches.

If so I could really do with your insight to a claymore remote I have, and how to fix it.

Not sure if you can see in the pictures, but the wireless remote has two wires that are not connected to anything, and I don't know what to do with them. Its the White and the Green one.

if it helps, this is the cuircuit for a Gamma Claymore mine detonator. I have tried countless other devices to substitute it, and they just won't be crecognised by the claymore.

Re: Wiring/curcuitboard help.

by that picture im guessing the red wire connects to the other part of the switch and the green goes to the areal

Edit, if you can give me a clear picture of the wires which are not connected dont worry about the under side with the chip
    ill work it out for you.
    Last edited by Alfer; 26 February, 2009, 22:33. Reason: other reasons

Comment

Are these any clearer?

Comment

aye, um well the green wire is definately the arial or connects to an arial if there is one.
        from the looks of it id say that your whitey connects to the solder spot next to the red, but a lil probing with a circuit continuity checker would help.
        Alfers reply sounds like this is his territory though.
        good luck :P
        back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Great, I have it all sorted now. Thanks very much for all your help.

Comment

glad to hear it :P
            back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rockdelta_1.0 Curently Studying Film and Television Production at University Find out more about rockdelta_1.0
            Working...
            X