Tokyo Marui

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui

can anyone give me the web site for Tokyo Marui uk or the .com one cant seem to find it cheers

Re: Tokyo Marui

There isn't one for the UK or .com. There is a japanese site. If you're after TM products there are however several UK retailers. A few seconds googling Tokyo Marui website will get you the result you desire though.

Comment

Go to Google.

Put in 'airsoft retailers'.

Choose the 'only web pages from the UK'.

You will find at least ten sites flogging TM pistols, i would put them on here but it is 1984 and i am not allowed to mention anything but the grand God that is Zero In.

'FireKnife'
      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

TM have a very nasty habbit of not listening to people outside of Japan. So they dont have a UK ste. but you could translate it using google page translate thingy.

Comment

A lot of retailers stock TM. Not sure if you're after pistols or AEG's however just have a look on all of the main ones. Zero One sell the AEG's for example as do a fair few other retailers.

Comment

As said, you can look at www.tokyo-marui.co.jp, but they don't sell directly. Simply find a UK retailer like Zero One and they'll sell most of TM products. If not, they can order them in for you.

Comment

Edit that link mate, still another retailer as far as Z-In is concerned regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
                Edit that link mate, still another retailer as far as Z-In is concerned regardless.
                They don't sell anything. I've seen links to the Ares website, the ASG website etc. It's just an online information center for TM products, not a retailer. If the mods like they can remove it, but I don't see it as breaching the rules.

Comment

cheers guys only wantin the main site as every were is sold out of triggers for my sopmod and my translate thing wont work on the tm site go figger lol

Comment

Did you know?

Zero One have tons of crap they can't be arsed to list on their website.

If you are in need of that trigger - maybe ZO can help you.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris lomax Find out more about chris lomax
                    Working...
                    X