Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio compatibility

Asking Again tonight lads :P

Does anyone know if Motorolas and Kenwood walkie talkies will work together. and aslo cheaper brands too?

Re: Radio compatibility

All PMRs on the same frequency(the channel is a slight varience around the 446Mhz mark) and channel work together, but my motorola outranges my old cobra so I get the issue when I lend it to mate that he can hear me, but I get static back. That is the only issue really.
    Im sure someone will clarify exactly what Mhz PMRs 446 works on(the highest and lowest bandwidth)
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

cool thanks mate. just organising a milsim. and was wondering since all the sf team have a mishmash of radios

Comment

If they are all PMR446 radios then they should be on the same frequencies and so should work. I've got some Motorola T7's and they also work with the £9.99 pair I bought on an airline!!

Comment

Motorola XTN 446 have sub channels, the Kenwoods i've had don't. if you're running comms with no sub channels with comms that do, make sure sub channel is set to '0'.
          Ratty
          Trader Feedback.
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

murta369 Find out more about murta369
          Working...
          X