g&g M14's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g&g M14's

Hi guys, am very tempted by one of the G&G SOCOM's, the only thing putting me off is the lack of magazine compatibility, does any one know of a way to modify mauri/clone mags to fit the g&gs, and i dont want to be limited to either high caps or 80 rounders which are pretty expensive.
    Any comments advise will be very welcome.
    Cheers Phil
    GIT SUM: M14, AK47, M79, Thompson M1A1, M1911A1

Re: g&g M14's

From reading int he past Ive heard they are a very bad gun-most people will opt for either the CYMA version or the TM one. The CYMA is apparently a direct copy of the TM so really you have a choice of price range there.

Its worth looking into the G&G M14 but other threads have told me to steer clear
    Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

Re: g&g M14's

Thanks for the advice, i know that the g&g's do seem to get a lot of negative feedback, but the SOCOM seems to be an improvement over the earlier models.
      I had been considering one of the black SYMA SOCOMS, as it is cheaper and there is the TM compatibility, and i know the CYMA is one of the more relaible m14 clones, only problem is that everywhere is out of stock on the black one!
      However i have seen the G&G SOCOM for £180, which makes it not all that more expensive than the clones. I just wish i could find non g&g, ca mags that are compatible.
      GIT SUM: M14, AK47, M79, Thompson M1A1, M1911A1

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fladewarn Find out more about Fladewarn
      Working...
      X