Downgrip/pod/torch for HK416

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downgrip/pod/torch for HK416

Having just bough a tasteh VFC HK416 for CQB, what's your recommendations for a good downgrip/bipod/torch thingy. Would prefer a replica of a real-world item if one exists.

Re: Downgrip/pod/torch for HK416

In your question, do you mean the likes of the Surefire M900 grip or something that combines all three?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

A combo I think. I detest 'made-up' stuff - must be replica.

Comment

An M900 never fails to make anything look hawt. Is this to go with a specific kit or load out? You might want to take that into account if it is. If so, you may be better off investing in a particular tac light and a separate fore-grip, sure seems more popular and I think it looks a bit better. With the amount of rails on that gun, I'd be looking to use some of them, hehe...

Comment

Okay... For the torch, if you don't want to get an M900A, go for a M6 Flashlight laser combo. I've heard they're very good, but don't get the chinese versions, go for the more expensive options.

Then for a bipod grip, you have two options... You could go for a Bipod Grip which work very well, type in "Silverback Total Grip" into google, or a Grippod, like these:

http://www.grippod.com/grip-pods.html

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Hmm, yeah there's a point; I'm not a fan of US loadouts at all. That grippod looks good - any replicas?

Comment

What am I thinking? Just got a VFC AN/PEQ 15 today so don't really need the flashlight/lazor! A grippod replica (JLS?) will do nicely.

Cheers.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
              Working...
              X