Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is the best tracer unit for a high cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best tracer unit for a high cycle?

Marui V2 or Madbull??
    For a high cycle, what is the best unit, is Madbull worth the extra?
    Many thanks!

Re: What is the best tracer unit for a high cycle?

Consider the G&G as well. It's what I use and has a LiPo instead of stand alone batteries.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the tm and madbull are pretty much the same and you will see no difference between the 2. TM will be more than able to cope with the rof of a tm high cycle. You are mainly paying the extra money for the flare on the madbull tracer

Comment

I've got the TM V2 one, did a side by side with the Madbull one a while back, both using same ammo, both very good TM seemed brighter and the madbull seemed to skip rounds on full auto, although not very many.
        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

X2 for the G&G
          MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

Not a lot to choose between the TM, madbull or G&G, some of the clones are alright as well, but don't rate tracer mags very highly myself though.
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I've only ever used the TM v2, and I always take an interest in others who use tracers, often comparing the output. I have yet to see a brighter tracer than the TM v2. My RoF is high but not super high, and the only time it has trouble keeping up is when the batteries are on the way out.

My only gripe about the TMv2 is the size; it's a bit too dinky for my liking. The output is great however.

Comment

If its any help, the Marui V1 tracer is good for mid 40's
                dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gduk Find out more about gduk
                Working...
                X