Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12v nimh vs. 11.1 lipo

Hey guys,

Ive got a 12v nimh, is it the same as a lipo ie: rof wise?

Cheers,
    Ben

Re: 12v nimh vs. 11.1 lipo

I'm pretty sure it's going to be unnoticeable. But the rate of discharge will be different. The nimh will fall off quicker. It's late so I'm going to try and explain better. It's curve or the rate at which it delivers it's power will dwindle quicker. The lipo will give you max power for longer so 11.1v for a long time then the v will drop.

Just check on that ad it's 1.40am but in pretty sure that's correct.
    I know what i said because i was standing here when i said it.

ICS FAN - Always looking for parts. PM me what you have

Comment

hey ben, one question.........why ????
      soz, by that i mean why do you wanna run either batts, dig around long enough & you will find numerous stories of people who run similar batts, usually prematurely destroying their gearboxes, all just to get a high rof.
      people used to love to show off extreme rof's, but nowadays, with mil-sim type games & realistic gameplay becoming more popular, & hosefests less so.
      stick with standard output batts mate, 7.4 lipo's etc, your gun will thank you & so will your wallet.

Comment

Drain rate in relation to capacity (which if both are high) will outshine the 12v NI-MH, in all cases, (1600mah 25C+) 11.1v LiPO have out performed large type (SC4/5A) packs.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Benjii Ben, been in the airsoft 'world' for just over 2 years. Not much of a camper, a pure rusher! Find out more about Benjii
        Working...
        X