Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Having a standard, pointless fun or actually useful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a standard, pointless fun or actually useful?

Hi guys,

After talking about it after last weeks game at Urban. There was this point when we all moved as one solid mass foward, shouting and running fowards in the hope that some of us would make it. My wonder was this, i really want to do a standard with our team logo on. I know it would make you stick out (wouldn't really work if it didn't) and you could only realy carry a pistol or at best a SMG. My point is this, if you were having a large offensive and saw a standard bearer charge forwards with his other team mates, would you be spurred on just for fun or would you think "yeah he's got balls, but he's nuts if he thinks we're joining him"?

Thanks for comments
    Oh and feel free to talk about experiances with this sort of thing, would really help
    Current Armoury
    TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Re: Having a standard, pointless fun or actually useful?

Oh like the olden days, pointless but fun id say, could slap them with the stick if you want, wont get you very far probably kicked off the site, its more of a atmospheric thing, pointless yea, fun yea

Comment

yeah i like it...you could have a bugle too
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Hahaha nice idea! you could get extra points for your team if you make it as far as the enemy's base.
        "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from putting lego up its bum."

Comment

Fit some AEG internals into it, Turning the flag into weapon firing out of the flagged end. Now that would be a laugh.

And yeah, I would follow it for a laugh it it was used only ever so often.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

gay thread is gay
            I have an aimpoint on my member

Comment

It would work if you were doing a specific loadout for it. Games workshops's range leaps to mind. Guard loadout with a full cadian banner would get me charging.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzibar View Post
                gay thread is gay
                Lol
                M3 shorty
                Ruger P-85
                Colt 1911A1

In the near future will be looking to add a few more to the collection, so anyone selling an MP5-K or an M249 drop me a PM

Comment

Well i am aim to get a soviet flag for the GZW, for my charges- treadstone guys know to charge when they hear URRRRAAAA, but the flag may encourage others to join in
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

URAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Sorry, got carried away.

Comment

Yeah was thinking of something like a russian flag (old SU one or our Team's Logo). So what your saying is, that regardless of what was on it, it might just get you going?
                      Current Armoury
                      TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

If it had some meaning to me, like our logo or soething, then yeah I rekon it'd inspire a charge.

Comment

Yep, get a big flag on a tall pole- that'll get the oppos attention. Who'd volanteer to be Welt King of the day?

I think it's ultimately pointless and not useful but it certainly would be a great laugh and therefore worth having a go!

You could possibly have a rule that its a Regen point for the flag holder team so the opfor would seriously want to push it back or at least prevent it being advanced. Maybe then it would have a point.....
                          Drop'm out with a low cap and save the environment.

Comment

Good idea that, planting the flag on a specific location gets your regen. point moved up.

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
                              Well i am aim to get a soviet flag for the GZW, for my charges- treadstone guys know to charge when they hear URRRRAAAA, but the flag may encourage others to join in
                              we did that once! lol

quite amusing if nothing else
                              Originally posted by Coz
                              Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Felixpredator Find out more about Felixpredator
                              Working...
                              X