This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Should airsoft be for over 15 or over 18 etc

It's nowt to do with 'scapegoating' in regards to tagging U18s on the forum, it's about stopping some of them trying to trade illegally.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Read his full post properly before jumping in with a comment like that.

His scapegoating comment was purely to do with younger players getting the blame whilst out on the field by prejudice, and he made it pretty obvious- he even explained he was not talking about online sales in his post.

Edit: I'm not trying to start a fight i'm just pointing out that you have misinterpreted his post
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Shall i ask to delete this Thread and just put up a poll?
        sigpic

Comment

I think we ought to have a thread clean and then have a poll...
          Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
          Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

I'll close the thread. There's little point polling as the result will have no meaning to anyone.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
            Working...
            X