shoulder Speaker Microphone for Motorola XTNi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoulder Speaker Microphone for Motorola XTNi

hi not sure if this is in the right section, ive been using the search function (before all the trolls jump on that bandwagon!) and cant find what im looking for, has anyone got any experience with speaker microphones but ones where you can connect a ear piece to aswell for XTNi's? been trying to find one but having no luck? or if anyone has purchased one of the ebay ones what is the quality like? in abit of a dilema as not wanting to run a full on headset as i have to much strapped to my head already!

any help would be great! thanks, mitch
    Mitch

Re: shoulder Speaker Microphone for Motorola XTNi

Its what i use all the time when on marshal duty. Motorola do ones and they are usually expensive but keep an eye on the international fleabay market for a used or clone one... I added a china clone earpiece and apart from condensation in the coil every so often its been fine.

B->

Comment

Re: shoulder Speaker Microphone for Motorola XTNi

I use an ear piece and fist mic combo that cost me less than a tenner from the Bay , works great .
      From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

frostyairsofter Used to be a multicam addict! Now i run low drag and simple... Find out more about frostyairsofter
      Working...
      X