Advise on a couple of goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise on a couple of goodies

Well now that Christmas has passed (no more presents to buy for a couple of months, baa I'm wicked!) I have a little time to relax, before the new VAT increase, but want to get a couple/ few things ordered by then...

Anyway, all of my stuff (probably) is going to be coming from HK - from a park retailer of airsoft, and has a black background and a green banner.

So what am I wanting to get myself without the advise? Well not much. As it stands, the

Xcortech X3200 chrono is the only thing I know is good and don't need advice on.

But I've also been looking at a few other things.

For example, if you type in to search "PCU" then you'll get their replica lvl 5 PCU offerings. Around £45 posted > not bad.
    Then if you type in "9.11" the last link is of a backpack. Now normally I've been using rifle cases, great - until the zips packed up on me. Same could happen on this, but I like the idea of having a backpack as well. This is the *one* I need advise on. Bear in mind I take an M14 to skirmishes.

Features:
    Code:
    Large scale replica 9.11 tactical series backpack which could hold almost every gears you need and 2 rifles
    Constructed of Waterproof High Density Nylon Material
    Molle designed for attaching more small pouches or molle systems for different use
    A piece of the Velcro attachment in the front of this bag for attaching patches or logo.
    Compartments for holding rifles are padded with thick soft foam, protective and useful
    The shoulder straps and the waist part are also padded with thick soft foam, protective and functional.
    The front pouch with full double zipper closure which could hold your kind of combat gears. And the size of the pouch is 55cm(L) x 26cm(W)
    There is a pouch with Velcro on the surface of the front pouch. And the size of the pouch is 32cm(L) x 25cm(W).
    Two Molle designed pouches on the side of the bag with the size 24cm(L) x 13cm(W), for holding water bottles and other spare parts.
    Two small pouches with elastical belt closure on the side of the bag, with the size 13cm(L) x 14cm(W)
    The main cargo has been separated into two compartments by a detachable padded bag for holding two rifles. And the full size of the main cargo is 86cm(L) x 24cm(W).
    The bag could be lengthened with the detachable padded bag for your need. The length could be up to 115cm.
    With high quality QD buckle
    Special high quality designed handle
    Specifications:
    Material: Waterproof High Density Nylon Material
    Weight: 1750
    Size: 115cm(the Longest) x 30cm(W)
    Color: Tan
    Now for someone who normally takes about 4 or 5 rifles to a skirmish, this would be perfect (as I'd be able to fit the other 2 in a separate rifle case).

I've been waiting a couple of months now for my EDGI custom 6.01mm barrel for my M14 to come through, and thought "blow it" I'll get one of these 6.03 barrels to see if they're any good - so was thinking of adding one of them to the order.

Looks like it's going to be an expensive order too, £160....

Any ideas?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
Working...
X