Looking for a sling :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a sling :)

Hi sooooo, ive got myself a VSR G-spec, i need to find a way of securing it on my back whilst using my main rifle. (kinda like what you see in the games) needs to be accessible ideally without the help of anyone else. just wondering if anything like this even exsists?

Cheers Jago
    If You Run You'll Only Die Tired

Guns:
    CA M15 A4 x2
    Vsr G-spec
    P226

Re: Looking for a sling

you could use a 2 point sling and add a quick detatch bit to it and clip it onto the front of your vest. then unclip it and use the sling as normal. other than that im not sure.
    I know what i said because i was standing here when i said it.

ICS FAN - Always looking for parts. PM me what you have

Comment

I use a GPMG sling (bought off a certain auction site) for my sniper rifle. Heavily padded and nice and wide for uber comfyness and has a pull tab to quick release it on the front mount if you want to grab it in a hurry.
      "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
      George Carlin

Comment

I use a 3-point for my full length shotgun and sling it backpack style. The stock sits up between your shoulders and the barrel points down. Easy to do just on your own and quite quick when you get used to it.

I can't link to it, as it's from another airsoft source (and we all know that zero one are the only airsoft source we will ever need - full stop - period.......), but a quick google image search for "3 point sling backpack" will give you a picture showing how to do this.
        sigpic

Comment

You could try and source a biathlon sling, they wont be cheap but it will be exactly what you need

Comment

A biathlon sling is just an expensive way of achieving exactly the same thing you can do with a 3-point.
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lt.fowler Find out more about lt.fowler
            Working...
            X