Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marushin 44Automag - Clint Eastwood

Anyone had any experience with these?
    I'm a huge Dirty Harry fan (if you couldn't tell already heh!) and i'm thinking about this.

10rnd mag
    8mm BB's

And i havn't seen many spare mags for it as of yet. So skirmishing with this beast might probably be out of the question, but i still would like to know how it performs!

Re: Marushin 44Automag - Clint Eastwood

I had one briefly and it was a lot of fun but yes not very practical for skirmishing. Firstly they need a decent ambient temperature to work well and even then the FPS is around the 200 mark (still has a nice kick) thougn I beleive you can now buy 2.7g 8mm BBs so that should up the FPS a little. As far as spare mags go the only place I found them for sale was a certain HK retailler with 3 initials starting with W. The one I had was the chrome version and externally it was good apart from the grips which felt very cheap but there is a member on this forum (Polish) who will do a custom set of wood grips for a price.

So all in all the Automag is a lot of fun but not very skirmishable, though as you're a Dirty Harry fan you probably wont be disappointed.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Thanks for that, great help.
      If I do decide to perchase at some point, I won't be using it for skirmishing. Maybe for the odd mess about in my makeshift "range" every so often, and to wall mount and show it off, heh!

Comment

We all know you'll just stand in front of the mirror with it going "Do you feel lucky, punk?" :D

Comment

Originally posted by bigdave196 View Post
          We all know you'll just stand in front of the mirror with it going "Do you feel lucky, punk?" :D
          Hahahahahaha

...... no not me haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Intervention Metal, Petrol, Power and Speed. Find out more about Intervention
          Working...
          X