This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Element 6.04 INNER BARREL 230MM for MP5A4/A5/SD5/SD6

Good,bad,any previous experiences? from a certain 'banned' site they are going for £9.69 they are made from copper, 6.04mm barrell, will they fit a TM MP5A5?

Re: Element 6.04 INNER BARREL 230MM for MP5A4/A5/SD5/SD6

what is the standard size for a TM MP5A5 barrel?

Comment

229mm

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
        229mm
        thanks for all your help jagillham

Comment

is there anything special about the ones they sell from that site?
          i ordered the barrel you described only for my m4 (different length)
          im afraid i have nothing good to say about them. i fitted one along with an outer barrel extension because i got bored of my m4 cqb. bassicaly it seemed as if the fps had dropped by alot and the bb's were not reaching the end of the garden, and the hop became non-existant. this was a shock considering my shorter inner barrel was fine, i just had a little spare cash floating around and i wanted a little better performance out of my gun. i would recommend spending a little extra and not wasting your money tbh.
          then again, with the acm company's there is always that chance that i got a dud.

Comment

i ended up getting 'Vanaras' 6.03mm precision barrel for MP5A4, A5, SD5, SD6, AK-beta (229mm) only cost 7quid inc. p&p :P ( sale and free shipping )

Comment

oh cool. glad you didnt buy element, theyre usually ok, just not at inner barrels i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by zulu View Post
                is there anything special about the ones they sell from that site?
                i ordered the barrel you described only for my m4 (different length)
                im afraid i have nothing good to say about them. i fitted one along with an outer barrel extension because i got bored of my m4 cqb. bassicaly it seemed as if the fps had dropped by alot and the bb's were not reaching the end of the garden, and the hop became non-existant. this was a shock considering my shorter inner barrel was fine, i just had a little spare cash floating around and i wanted a little better performance out of my gun. i would recommend spending a little extra and not wasting your money tbh.
                then again, with the acm company's there is always that chance that i got a dud.
                did you change the cylinder in your gearbox? there are different types depending on how long your barrel is-and this can dramaticaly effect your fps.
                for example, if you have a barrel lenghth of over 500mm you need a type A cylinder-one with no hole at all.
                im sure if you do a search on google, or maybe even these forums there will be a guide for it.

hope that helps?
                rich.
                'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

Ah you beat me to it. Basically if you move from a MP5 229mm to a M4 363mm, or whatever, there is now about 60% more volume of air inside the barrel to shift - hence loss of fps.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                  Working...
                  X