what do you if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you if...

was actualy aimed a gmanuk i mean it really annoys me (put nicely) i pay just like every1 else to play a fair and equal game but sometimes you tell marshals and the do nout it seem like a endles game or cat and mouse. a fello sniper friend has his way he uses a gas sniper and at the twist and a click its shooting 500 fps and belive me they feel it in the arse at 10am on a cold sunday

but surely this isnt just a problem for just snipers?

Comment

ah sorry if seemed harsh reply ghost

and no it not just snipers . aribos had some one with his m9 , 10m head shot you saw his head flick back after hit .

the player just carried on shooting at us , so we had tag team sniper rifle fun with him

my L96 , aribos VSR G-SPEC

Comment

Originally posted by GH0ST View Post
        When your a sniper sniping from a reasonable distance further than an aeg can reach and you alone sitting in the bush hidden and have a group in front of you and your popping shots and hitting your targets and theyre doing the look around did anyone see routine and they carry on how apart from shooting them in the face (which they still dont take) can you get them to take the hits ?

WITHOUT standing up and giving it !£*% and soo on
        If this happened i would continually shoot the guy, in every painful place possible and enjoy doing it.

Down right tool if your shot by a sniper and dont take your hit because your not in a main firefight because apparently according to some people it dont count

Comment

until they take it or can't hind the fact they been hit
          Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

I'm curious actually... with some of the kits I've seen pictures of I'm actually surprised many would even feel a single shot hitting them if it did so say on a padded part of their kit. I think many may put it down to just imagining it and carry on. So, although it may seem like someone's cheating could it be that they just didn't realise the first time (or second time) they were hit? Unless you do shoot them in the ass - can't mistaken that for anything else.
            Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
            Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

its not that mate , its when they see they are getting hit with the bb's , or you see or hear em squel like a pig from being hit , then they just duck down and just carry on shooting you

Comment

go for the thighs - stings like a bitch if you get shot there!

this type of play isnt on though tbh.

ive had a few discrepancies in the past - i generally go and have a word.
                Originally posted by Coz
                Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Ah I get ya, lol. Yeah it's people like that which kinda spoil the fun really. :|
                  Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
                  Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

Originally posted by Ammo View Post
                    I'm curious actually... with some of the kits I've seen pictures of I'm actually surprised many would even feel a single shot hitting them if it did so say on a padded part of their kit.
                    A lot of the time the padded bit's make pretty loud "thwack" noises when they get hit, so yes they might not be able to feel it totally but they should certainly feel it.

Although to avoid this confusion I usually go for the double tap as a rule of thumb

My feed back
                    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

The safety brief should have given the marshalls channel for emergancies and times like these, get the PMR out of my pocket, change the channel then radio for assistance from the marshalls.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I admit im guilty of this. But Not to direct hits. Just Floaters. I dont feel its fair To be Out. To a bb Thats been Sprayed, And lost all its power. But i usualy Take the Hit.. And feel grumpy The rest of the Game :D
                        Originally posted by casshern
                        then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Ammo View Post
                          I'm curious actually... with some of the kits I've seen pictures of I'm actually surprised many would even feel a single shot hitting them if it did so say on a padded part of their kit. I think many may put it down to just imagining it and carry on.
                          Most snipers use heavier ammo .3g at least, this makes a different noise and on padded equipment does make more of a distinctive noise than someone being sprayed. Plus with heavier ammo it stings a bit more when it hits.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by lxxR3MiiX3Dxxl View Post
                            I admit im guilty of this. But Not to direct hits. Just Floaters. I dont feel its fair To be Out. To a bb Thats been Sprayed, And lost all its power. But i usualy Take the Hit.. And feel grumpy The rest of the Game :D
                            So basically if you don't feel it's "fair" you where hit by someone shooting you directly, you wont go out?

You do realise thats still rather obvious cheating?

The only time i'd question a hit is when its a deflection, i.e bouncing off the tree behind me and knocking me in the back

My feed back
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

We have a rule at my local that's basically if a bb hits you or your kit, you're dead, end of. "Floaters" & ricochets included. This takes out all "Nah mate, it hit a twig before it hit me" & just lets people get on with the game.
                              Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                              Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GH0ST NAME: Böse Arzt....... 2ic of the fallen angels, we are back from heaven Find out more about GH0ST
                              Working...
                              X