X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36K 2500 round mag. need help guys

Hello guys !

Me and my questions again

I am thinking to do a support rifle of my G36K , i would like to buy a G36 C-MAG 2500 rounds and a Bipod, i just would like to know your experience and your knowledge about it.

I need to know:

How it works
    How the battery works and how to connect it
    Which brand and site you adves me
    Where to buy a quality Bi-pod for G36

And what do you think about this mags: http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/ac...Magazines.html
    (please check the C mag for G36) and
    (1000 round Battle Axe G36 Electric Dual Magazine)

Thank you very much again for your help.... i really try to make a search but..... to be honest nothing great

Thanks again guys
    Always BEANS!!!!

Re: G36K 2500 round mag. need help guys

Sorry dude, we cant post links or advertise other retailers
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
      Sorry dude, we cant post links or advertise other retailers
      uppss sorry did not know that i do apologise for this, what I am supposed to do now? should I rewrite the thread?

Thank you for the advise
      Nabil
      Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

hey i have a drum mag which i got off rsov i had to fix it when i got it if you go there and look at the review section you can see what i had to do - it works perfectly fine now, batterywise its 4 AA (orAAA i cant remember) just push the button and it winds, pretty simple- the batteries and moter etc, are on one side, if your holding the gun away from you its the left side, you just take out the screws and pop in the batterys and close it up again. to load them its the same trap door system as a high cap you just have to tilt it to the side and hold the tensioner back and fill it up.pretty handy too as their is a long hole around the outside of the back so you can see how much ammo youve roughly got left in it just by looking.
        back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Originally posted by magic_golem View Post
          hey i have a drum mag which i got off rsov i had to fix it when i got it if you go there and look at the review section you can see what i had to do - it works perfectly fine now, batterywise its 4 AA (orAAA i cant remember) just push the button and it winds, pretty simple- the batteries and moter etc, are on one side, if your holding the gun away from you its the left side, you just take out the screws and pop in the batterys and close it up again. to load them its the same trap door system as a high cap you just have to tilt it to the side and hold the tensioner back and fill it up.pretty handy too as their is a long hole around the outside of the back so you can see how much ammo youve roughly got left in it just by looking.
          i ill love to have one...what is the price range ....£38??
          Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

i had an ACM Drum mag for my mg36 of a certain keith worked perfectly straight away better than the Star auto feed and the Hero arms C-mag (i think it was hero arms :S)
            They dont like it up `um do they

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nabil Find out more about nabil
            Working...
            X