Zeta-Lab AS Val

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeta-Lab AS Val

Been having a mooch on the web and can't see what ever happened to this...

Did it get released or not in the end?

Any info much appreciated

Re: Zeta-Lab AS Val

It was released and was a flop so zeta labs discontinued it last i heard. glad i didnt put the deposit down in the end. GF offerd to get me one for my bday but that went and passed....... ended up with rpk instead. problem was they didnt get the pre-orders they where hoping for, it didnt help they kept putting release date back putting buyers off. the guys who did get one where plauged with malfunctions.

But thats all rumours so i could be wrong.
    Looking for a Harris style Bipod with 20mm RIS mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducky View Post
      It was released and was a flop so zeta labs discontinued it last i heard. glad i didnt put the deposit down in the end. GF offerd to get me one for my bday but that went and passed....... ended up with rpk instead. problem was they didnt get the pre-orders they where hoping for, it didnt help they kept putting release date back putting buyers off. the guys who did get one where plauged with malfunctions.

But thats all rumours so i could be wrong.
      Where did you get that info from? There's a rather informative thread on the subject over at a certain soviet alliance forum. So far as can be told zeta labs are still slowly building it although the partially assembled photo's do look good it's worth bearing in mind that were now well over a year overdue. I personally cancelled my VSS pre order in late may.
      Originally posted by tackle
      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

My thoughts exactly...

Comment

$900 for a kit though,put your own internals and you could have a good gun

Comment

It has not been released yet, just massively delayed. I'll get a friend of mine who still has one on preorder to come and vent his spleen here to prove it!

Comment

Both AS VAL and VSS Vintorez already produced by the Russian manufacturer -no AEG.

http://www.npoaeg.ru

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

The Russian-made AS VAL and VSS are custom made in a workshop and as most custom guns are way out of anyone's pocket. They are in fact AEG's.

And for those that say the Zeta Labs version has been released, please do post up some pictures or proof as I'd love to see. If not, don't spread nonsense, please. I'll retire back to the pit of sorrow and despair that is the Zeta Labs VSS/VAL thread on the Red Alliance now...

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

The kit is available for around £600, vs £800 for a full built gun.

It's a niche product for those who want it

The ultimate piece for a STALKER fan.

These are in the price range that I would expect for a custom piece.

Comment

like i said rumours. Its what i have heard. no need for the comments, as i said i may be wrong.
                    Looking for a Harris style Bipod with 20mm RIS mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomous View Post
                      The kit is available for around £600, vs £800 for a full built gun.

It's a niche product for those who want it

The ultimate piece for a STALKER fan.

These are in the price range that I would expect for a custom piece.

I'd say the ultimate piece for a STALKER fan (depending on the fan) (and this is my particular fave) is a silenced LR300 with an m203 and a SUSAT
                      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Quick update, zeta labs haven't managed to update their blog since june/July this year, so yeah it looks not so good for people fancying a VSS/VAL.
                        Originally posted by tackle
                        For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
                          Quick update, zeta labs haven't managed to update their blog since june/July this year, so yeah it looks not so good for people fancying a VSS/VAL.
                          bad times...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pricey You wanna know? Ask me... Find out more about Pricey
                          Working...
                          X