Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read fellow airsofters

*** IMPORTANT POST ***

Unfortunately, sometime between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning 18th/19th Sept, we were broken in to and an amount of airsoft equipment was stolen from the Manby site. We would like to let our members know that if they are offered the following guns and equipment:

Various Batteries 8.4v mini packs used marked with LAS and a number in yellow marking
    Black LED Chronograph
    Viper Tactical Bag - Black
    SRC Gun bag - Black
    Plastic gas two tone orange beretta 92f pistol
    SRC G36 with serial number
    ICS M4 commando
    Black full pump action shotgun
    Short wood effect shotgun
    Motorola MT6000E radios (security marked)
    Various pistol magazines
    Other various small items

A black plastic gun case with two custom rifles which are easily recognised. More info on these to follow.

Most items have been ClearWater security marked and will be traced.
    Also site CCTV has picked up images of the thieves which the Police are now examining.

Airsoft operations are NOT affected and game nights will continue to run as normal
    If anyone is offered any airsoft gear cheap and suspect please call Dave on 01142514688 or your local Police.

Many thanks guy's

regards

Dave
    You cant shoot what you can't see......

Re: Please read fellow airsofters

Such a shame to hear this sort of thing happening so much recently. I hope you get all your kit back asap guys!! Really sorry to hear it!

Comment

Oh dear, this is my main site! I'll be coming this weekend coming up! Hope we get everything back and these idiots done!

Comment

UPDATE:

The guns in the black plastic case are as follows,

M4 stubby fitted with folding stock peq box reflex sight and all the insides were upgraded, the m16 had full metal body fitted with granage launcher had a tight bore barrel in it and has had all gear box uprated also had upgraded motor as well both had quick detectable silences and were firing well over 350fps.
        You cant shoot what you can't see......

Comment

This kind of thing seems to be on the increase.

hope you get things sorted.
          TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

why don't you post pics of the scummy buggers let airsofters know what they look like?

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Sorry to hear about this, Its a shame that people take advantage of this game of Trust for their own gain!

I'll keep a look out too and good luck finding the little b*stards!

Comment

I agree with Sam G, these incidents are becoming all to regular, and its always the type of items stolen that get the headlines, not the little scrotes that actualy commit the offence. Good luck with retreival of the goods guys.

Jon
                ICS M4
                KSC Glock 17
                Classic Army MP5 A5
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Seated_Sniper Ex HGV driver now medically retired. Find out more about Seated_Sniper
                Working...
                X