Co2 Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co2 Pistol

Looking around there are some C02 airsoft pistols, a little cheaper and around 210 shots from a 12g jobby. Good or stay away from them ???????

Re: Co2 Pistol

Very good I think, especially the likes of the G&G Extreme which is cheap brand new anyway.

The only problem you get is the fact that they are generally very hot ~ 500fps. But cool down after a few rounds.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

FPS can be high - very high personally I'd not like to get shot by one as a 500 - 650 fps shot at close range is not pleasant. I know a few skirmish sites I've been to don't allow them.

Comment

if it fires hot, I wouldnt bother with it, the trouble it can cause and the bad rep it will get you isnt worth it, the idea of pistols is close range/backup, its not on to have them firing at almost double the site limit!

*just looked at the G&G that thing fires WAY hot*

Comment

Yes but as mentioned in numerous reviews, the FPS is not stable until you've used a couple of mags, and then it will cool down to around 330.

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27413

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I'll be honest I wouldnt trust half the people that go to my site to remember to fire a couple of mags off before they go out and I would be more than annoyed if someone fired 500+fps into my face at close range, our site limit is 350 blanket anyway

Comment

I've seen other review and read up on it to thx. I've seen them do 560 - 600 out of the box then settle down to "only" 450. So no C02 doesn't rock my GBB world I'm afraid.

Would you be happy being shot by one someone had forgotten to fire a mag of from first? or if you change cos capsules mid fight will you fire out a mag into the ground before re engaging the opfor?

Comment

Ok so they fire hot GZ 350fps max so dont want to take p and get a rep. but iff they drop after a couple of mags this does not sould too bad.
                Thanks guys
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 2 January, 2010, 08:19.

Comment

I'm pretty sure GZ don't allow CO2 guns anyway, so it isn't really an option for that site
                  TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
                  Tokyo Marui P90
                  HFC M9 Special Forces
                  KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Ta will check with H before I buy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Splitter Find out more about Splitter