X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receiving an item from seller.

Howde airsofter.

Major question here,

What's the longest time you have ever waited for a package to arrive to your door from England

As mine has been 3 an a half weeks now and still waiting?

Re: receiving an item from seller.

well, i have waited for something for a month but that was in my earlier days when i was a bit naaive - now i request a tracking number etc it tends to weed out the scammers etc

Comment

4 Months from a UK supplier from something they had in stock...
      Then didn't.
      Then did again...

Comment

3 weeks i waited for an item from a seller off here, one reason or another it wasnt posted for a while. Got it in the end and i was still happy.
        But then again i ordered something from china last monday, it was posted wednesday, i got it yesterday was rather impressed by that!

Comment

That's crazy that from a UK place. You could walk to that destination and back within a month lol

Comment

Two weeks for the gun.

Two hours (after that) for the visit from armed response due to poor packaging.

Another two weeks for the mags!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Never had to wait more than a week either from a retailer or of here.

Comment

My rule of thumb regardless of who it is and where its coming from.

7 days - Where is my stuff?
                10 days - Request of Tracking number and postage date
                2 Weeks - Threat of Paypal Claim
                3 Weeks - Paypal Claim

Tends to get things arriving pretty sharpish. Ive had a few instances where ive use this 'system' and it has paid off. Seller (ebay) told me that it had been posted 2 days after payment, though nothing arrived. Put in a Paypal claim items arrived 4 days later with a postage date 4 days previously...

Everybody lies.

Comment

That's a pretty good policy, well am giving another 3days and I'll be putting a PayPal claim in.

Comment

About 3 weeks from someone on here recently.

Seller 'forgot' to post it. Replace 'forgot' with 'couldn't be bothered'.

Comment

Embarrasingly, 12 weeks.

The worst part was that I conducted the deal on Arnies, so it just goes to show that annoying little sh1ts are not exclusive to the Zero In sales.

I really should have pulled him up on it much sooner. But, in the end I guess it was fine as I got my items, finally, after a very long weight. When they turned up (3 MP5s) I was highly relieved. This was back in the day now, a few years ago. After having been done over since then, I'd never give a seller 12 weeks slack now.

Comment

Putting in Paypal claims if your worried is great to do because if the problem resolves simply cancel it, if not escalate. Paypals great that way! Just never pay via gifts!

Personally im quite a busy person with a very random schedule so posting stuff can be a pain though I keep people updated best I can!

Comment

About 6 weeks, didnt bother me really, It comes when it comes - as long as They stay in contact and keep me updated im easy going...
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Parky
                          Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alanchannychan Work hard! Play hard! Find out more about alanchannychan
                          Working...
                          X