Most wanted, sought after and purchased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most wanted, sought after and purchased

Just for a laugh. What is the most wanted piece of kit out there (WEAPON TYPE, ACCESSORY, KIT, ETC)? What is the most sought after piece of kit (YOUR ULTIMATE AND RAREST finds) and What is it that everyone buys....BB's I guess????
    The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Re: Most wanted, sought after and purchased!!!

Rarest gun? This:

Comment

Good lord that 's a bit of a monster! O_O

Most wanted bit of kit for me would probably be a real steel ACOG :D
      Originally posted by The Laughing Man
      Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

i could have had a real acog last year at the military fest i went to but i though do i really wanna spend the entire weeks spending money in 30 seconds lol it was the real steel trijjcon on were tht orange pipe thing ontop did the ilumination it was just lush gonna try get one this year

Comment

Gold 1911's as used in Face/Off.

Or just the grips really.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Erm a minigun? :D

Comment

real eotech :P and real deal saber defence m4 ris carbine kit

Comment

Minigun = fail. It's a collectors weapon which noone in the right mind would skirmish. Hey, people have problems lugging a 7kg + Support weapon around, let alone a 15kg machine that runs off a car battery. Oh yeah, and it has a <2000 round magazine? Pathetic in my opinion.

EDIT - oh something I really do want... Set of US Issue NVG's.
                Last edited by Gaffa; 1 January, 2010, 23:36.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Army Code G36K receiver. Rare as hen's teeth. Impossible to find.

Comment

Real steel eotech, simply awesome

Comment

Got a Inokatsu AIMS conversion kit, limited run. About a year and a half, 2 years, they make them again but sell it as a g&g for a fraction of what I paid orginally, there goes any resale value! New airsoft product? Wait a few months, another version will come out thats cheaper!

Comment

The whole brit kit including ALL the weapons used by our lads, for free (top of the notch stuff though)

Comment

rarest gun I own is a Western Arms Doberman.45, rare as and a true collectors peace

what I want is an Asahi m700 with badger ordnance m40a3 stock. possably one of the rarest airsoft rifles out there. all sold rifles were recalled by the Japanese govoment due to a rumour it could be altered to fire real 5.56 rounds as it used a shell system. less than 25 in the world if memory serves.
                          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by paulyboy View Post
                            i could have had a real acog last year at the military fest i went to but i though do i really wanna spend the entire weeks spending money in 30 seconds lol it was the real steel trijjcon on were tht orange pipe thing ontop did the ilumination it was just lush gonna try get one this year
                            http://cgi.ebay.com/New-TRIJICON-TA0...iewItemQQptZLH
                            The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Re: Most wanted, sought after and purchased

A Browning Hi Power, that works, as opposed to the one you can get that doesn't.
                              Army Code C8 Deimarco front sight ( PAntopes managed to get one, but very uncommon).
                              Trader Feedback.
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

muzzy Find out more about muzzy
                              Working...
                              X