Creation,Pgc or Prime P226?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creation,Pgc or Prime P226?

Hi y'all,that's quite a shame but I didn't find a thread about this matter in the whole internet.

I mean a sort of "versus" between Creation,Pgc and Prime P226 kits..I keep finding different opinions,like:"Creation is the best because it fits perfectly and has the best finition",then "Creation is the worst,PGC all the way",then again "Creation is better than Prime"..

What do ya think about it?
    Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Re: Creation,Pgc or Prime P226?

Not a clue? Though you've just increased the Google search results for the subject...congrats!
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Creation is very good, PGC is very good, no experience of Prime, Guarder is fine (just)

Comment

Originally posted by Aitch View Post
        Creation is very good, PGC is very good, no experience of Prime, Guarder is fine (just)
        Thanks.

Other opinions?Getting over random off-topic messages?
        Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

From my experience I would go with PGC. Its just such a nice finish.

Comment

i had all 3 kits. the best is the PGC, it can fit RS grips without mods, the markings are more detailed than creation ones (some of them are missing) and i prefer them compared to the white of the prime's. though prime kit seems the heaviest (if i remember correctly).
            remember that the marui has a fatter frame than Real P226, and therefore are the metal kits too.

Comment

For cost vs beauty vs. efficiency, the best balance is definitely PGC for me.

I'm selling a Guarder one but they do take a fair bit of tweaking to get running smoothly.
              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I vote for the PGC as well. Here is a stainless PGC Pro-Win kit with Altamont rosewood grips:

Comment

Well I'd say Prime, I have a 1911 Creation kit and I'm not that happy with it, I wasn't drop in fit as the Prime kits and the finish is not that nice.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                  WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

This is a SIG thread the 2 creation kits I built went together flawlessly with only having to widen the hole for the hex screw behind the slide detente, my current sig is pgc with a Guarder lower, i have the pgc lower in a bag somewhere but I prefer no rails

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/hay730/guns/226.jpg

Comment

Yes I've noticed it...
                      I don't own a P226 and I was stating my opinion about Creation in general not as a P226 kit.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Desert.Express Find out more about Desert.Express
                      Working...
                      X