Classic Army P90 Vs. Tokyo Marui P90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Army P90 Vs. Tokyo Marui P90

im new to the sub machine gun world and i was wondering first of all which is better out of the two.
    price for the CA is about 130 and TM is 220 ish... but i know CA make brilliant guns even thought this is the sportline gun i knew it should be okay and im planning on bumping up the gearbox..
    and more importantly will a nitro rail fit on the CA version and does it matter if its Triple Rail or Red dot??
    im trying to sell my m15a4 with m203 to fund this new gun
    i need;
    part price
    gun 134 CA p90RD sportline
    nitro rail 39.99
    silencer 35
    internals 30 Hurricane m100 tune up kit
    total 238.99

what do you all think am i going wrong??
    Tokyo Marui P90tr with boxmag, hurricane tune up.

Re: Classic Army P90 Vs. Tokyo Marui P90

hmm.
    i got my TM P90 from 01 i belive it was £150 when i braught it the fps is 280 it has no upgrades as in engine or gear boxes or springs. although i am planning hopfuly one day to add a 1j spring, get the battery box moded so i can fit a bigger battery, and hopfuly get the gear box and what not reinforced, if possible. the hardest part about that is finding a trusted site that does it and for a good price. although im hoping to get this done before next year(have plenty of time) and so then should be spitting bbs out at about 328, i dont want to go any higher becasue of the skirmish site i go to that is there limit.

Comment

yeh well unfortunatly as most know 01 prices gone up and that is the current price at 01 for the TM p90!! this is why im thinking choosing the Classic army

Comment

well pritty much every think sky rocketed in 01 for TM products which is a shame, but yeah i wouldnt see much difference between the two i mean how different can they realy be?

Comment

thats what i was thinking and classic army guns have always been good from what ive seen. i just need to sell my m15a4 then i can get one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lawbracker Find out more about lawbracker
          Working...
          X