Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Do any serpa holsters fit the TM Strike Warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any serpa holsters fit the TM Strike Warrior?

As per title. I fancy getting one but only like to use Blackhawk! serpa holsters. I have an M1911 serpa that I know it won't fit in, but do any others take these?

Thanks in advance.
    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Re: Do any serpa holsters fit the TM Strike Warrior?

Looks a bit like a Hi Capa.

I have a "Blackhawk level 2 serpa holster light bearing for xiphos nt" (1911 version) that fits my TM Hi Capa 4.3 and TM Hi Capa 5.1 Custom Match without modification to gun or holster.

They only come in black, and are usually special order - had to wait about 4 or 5 weeks for mine.

Comment

Cheers for the reply sonuk - only just noticed it!

Anyone else have any other advice to go along with that?

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

sorry to be off topic but whats the Strike Warrior like? I really fancy getting one as I have an MEU so plenty of mags...
        I use a serpa for my MEU and although it doesnt work with the bulky front end of the hi Capa's it can be modified with some filing, cutting and heating up. The actual retention part is in the trigger guard so the barrel end of the grip can be modded without losing the grip on the rest of the gun.

Comment

The way that strike face mounts is going to cause a problem. Ever if BH did SERPAs for 1911s with railed frames but no lights, it won't work if the rail on the Strike Warrior rail is the same as the Desert/Night Warriors (and it probably is) because those are chunkier than RS 1911 rails.

Take that whole accessory off the front and you might be alright, though that extra piece on the front of the trigger guard would have to go as well I'd think.
          REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

The holster I mentioned doesn't need any mods to the gun for it to retain.
            If you're modding the front end of the holster anyway, you might as well mod the latch area as well.

Comment

In case anyone was wondering how this turned out, or searched it up for some reason, I didn't end up getting a Strike Warrior, I bought a TM Foliage Warrior instead. I bought a Blackhawk 1911 with Xiphos holster for it but it didn't fit out of the packet. I had to Dremel out a square of around 20mm near the front where the wide rail on it was catching. Now it works fine!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Longshot Find out more about Longshot
              Working...
              X