Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is cheapest airsoft chronograph available on the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is cheapest airsoft chronograph available on the market?

My mistake, was in HK. Sorry. tbh I'd just work on getting your paypal account going, its not that hard to add a new debit card etc. There isn't alot shops selling them as fas I can tell, I googled it and this thread was within the first page of results!

Comment

I known but I used to have paypal business account but it was closed few days ago (I am trying to make a new one and it take a while to get my new personal account active again As soon as it work then I will order one straigh away

Comment

get the Xcortech,its never let me down,works everytime, and its fairly accurate in my opinion,based on the fact that i get similar readings at the skirmish sites
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Only buy TM AEG's then you won't have to worry.

or you could also get yourself a poormans chrono ( coke can ) might not be totaly acurate, but might give you more of an idea of your chrono is near
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 January, 2010, 10:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladraken View Post
            sorry but there is a uk based company that makes and sells excellent chronos for £35+i think it was £2 for postage. you can set it to different weights of bb so you still get the same reading for a .2 if your using a .3
            Your thinking of the Combro CB625. I have one. They can be a bit tricky to set up and dont suit all guns, but I've found it pretty accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sci Fi Steve View Post
              Only buy TM AEG's then you won't have to worry.

or you could also get yourself a poormans chrono ( coke can ) might not be totaly acurate, but might give you more of an idear of your chrono is near
              I use the coke can, then afterwards I settle down and read tea leaves to see what my future holds

Seriously though, thats only useful to see if your gun is way over/underpowered. Its next to useless for working out if your gun is 330, or say, 380

Comment

i use the combro as well, its designed for airweapons but can be used for airsoft just needs to accuratly lined up with the barrel to prevent damage.
                this has been compared to our scan at the gun club and proved extremely accurate against it if used correctly
                m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

I just bough scortech x3200 Hopefully it will arrive soon

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Schaffer View Post
                    Your thinking of the Combro CB625. I have one. They can be a bit tricky to set up and dont suit all guns, but I've found it pretty accurate.

I have one too, as you say it can be tricky, but the website is very helpful as are the company themselves.
                    Also Id like to note an earlier comment of "Madbull chrono is cheap"
                    Id like to know where you get yours from, 109 quid for the new one in my book isnt that cheap at all, Iv heard the satelite checkers are quite good but again not that cheap.
                    Chronos are handy as long as you realise there is variences in all of them, its all down to the electronics inside that makes the chrono and not the price tag.
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

So who calibrates the chronos and how often are they checked?

I can see this has the potential for massive inconsistencies and false readings.
                      www.airsoftwarriors.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/groups/skirmishexeter

Comment

Well chronoes are a thing that cant really be set yourself, not to the accuracy value anyway, the cromboscope can be adjusted a small amount, but a lot of the others are factory set, there is no precise way of doing it at home, unless you have something that fires at a precise speed everytime and the software to fiddle with the chrono.
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

So what is the best chronograph for a sensible price?

Comment

Originally posted by senselessg View Post
                            So what is the best chronograph for a sensible price?
                            being sensible would mean that you don't do an insane necro-post, especially when if you read the thread it clearly states go for a Xcortech if you don't have enough for a skan, and not to go for a madbull. next time watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw5-GOG8SXo

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                            You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                            Kid has issues

Comment

Seriously? You necro post a thread that's like a year and a half old..

TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

baffled.orange there is nothing in that funny video about necro posting and there is a very good part at 1.34 about dont start a new thread about something that already has a thread. also at 1.09 it does say on the charming video that if you have something to say you should say it respectfully but as this is just text and it is hard to gauge tone i will give you the benefit of the doubt and will say that you were. Also as i noticed that this thread was indeed old i thought that there might have been a few advancements in the field of chronograph and perhaps older versions of better chronographs at the time had reduced in price. I thought i could get the help from members of the community and use thier knowledge to get the information i sort instead of wasting time by searching the net and not simply asking. So if any one knows if there is any change to the old information in this necro thread that would be much appreciated. Thank you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cooldragon224 Find out more about cooldragon224
                                Working...
                                X